Shot peening machine for springs is used for shot peening various types of springs. Shot peening increases durability of workpieces, which are exposed to high alternative bending or torsion tensions.
Transport type: the flow of workpieces through the shot blasting machine is enabled by purposed transporters. VZ shot peening machine has throwing wheels with frequency converters to set the outlet speed of abrasive. This indirectly provides adequate shot peening intensity of workpieces surface.
Shot peening machine for springs main features:
- Shot peening of coil springs increase durability of coil springs under dynamic load.
- Handling wide range of springs, by changing the distance between rollers in the shot peening machine automatically.
- Shot peening of heavy cylindrical coil springs by the new developed coil pushing system.
- Individual treatment of each coil spring. The coil springs rotate and are axial moving through the blasting zone, so the blasting is optimal for each coil spring.
- Adjustable shot peening parameters set from operator’s panel (frequency inverter on throwing wheels, roller’s drive, pushing system).
- Data exchange with central computer of production line.
All shot blasting machines have installed ir wheels, which can be upgraded to ir sm@rt wheel. In combination with ir sm@rt valve the operation of shot blasting machine is more effective and optimal.
Gostol TST installed many shot blasting machines all over the world. If you would like to know where our shot blasting machines are installed check our references.
|Maximal outer diameter of springs (mm)||450|
|Minimal diameter of springs (mm)||100|
|Maximal length of springs (mm)||1600|
|Minimal length of springs (mm)||150|
|Maximal weight of spring (kg)||350|
|Maximal load to rollers (kg)||1050|
|Number of wheels PEP||2|
|Wheel motor power (kW)||37|
|Shot throwing grid||430 kg/min x 2 = 860 kg /min|
|Average shot velocity (m/s)||90|
|Working width – opening (mm)||Ø 500|
|Conveyor speed (m/min)||1.5 – 10.0|
|Arc height specification on Alemen »A«||0.4|
|Ventilation requirment (m3/h)||9600|
|Electric power supply||380 V / 50 Hz|